www.FAB14NUTRITION.com (FAB14NUTRITION) is owned and operated by Functional Elements Inc., 12619 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141.
Information we collect and What we do with your Personally Identifiable Information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your FAB14NUTRITION user ID and password (if applicable)
- credit card information (if applicable)
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
- When you visit and navigate our site, click on third party links provided on our website, or open our emails, we collect technical information about your use of our site, including IP address, device identifier, and viewing information
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission, although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as, for example, news about our services and products;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as, for example, by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined, for example, statistical compilations;
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of FAB14NUTRITION, its users, or others; this may include, for example, exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Although we have the above data security safeguards in place, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our services, and you do so at your own risk.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as, for example, the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our Web site(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect much of the information listed above directly from you when you submit it on our website. If you do not want to share this type of information, you can choose not to participate in a particular service or activity.
Technologies We Use
- Google Analytics:
- User ID for Google Analytics:
Google Analytics makes use of a feature called “User ID.” This setup allows for a more accurate tracking of users by associating that user with the same ID over various sessions and devices. It is set up in a way that does not allow Google to personally identify an individual or permanently identify a particular device. The User ID extension might make it possible to connect data from Google Analytics with other data about the user collected through this website. The opt-out link below will only opt you out for the device you are on, but not from tracking performed independently by the Owner.
- Google AdWords:
Facebook provides certain features and services, such as the Facebook Pixel, that allows sending data to Facebook, including actions (“Event Data”) that users take on functionalelements.com. Facebook will use the Event Data received to provide FAB14NUTRITION with services such as insights about the effectiveness of Facebook ads, or create audiences for remarketing, and in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy. Event Data will not be disclosed to other advertisers, unless Facebook is required to do so by law. Facebook will maintain the confidentiality and security of Event Data, including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to: (a) protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Facebook’s systems; and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Facebook’s systems. If you wish to opt-out of Facebook tracking, please visit the following resources:
The website permits you to use third party social networking platforms, such as Facebook®, Twitter®, Youtube®, and LinkedIn®. This includes use of social media plugins such as Facebook “Like” and Twitter “Tweet”. When you use these social networking platforms and plugins, your username and password for each platform may be shared with us. In addition, they may be able to collect information about you, including your activity or may notify your connections on the social networking platform about your use of this website. Such services may allow your activity to be monitored across multiple websites for purposes of delivering more targeted advertising. Please note that their own privacy policies apply, and we encourage you to read them. We may add new social networking plugins and buttons to our websites from time to time.
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the FAB14NUTRITION Web site when you are finished;
- to take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots, etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use the FAB14NUTRITION’ Web site and service(s). FAB14NUTRITION does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. By using this site, you represent that you are not under the age of 13.
FAB14NUTRITION strives to offer its visitors a secure and safe environment for credit card purchases. Some of the shopping and fulfillment services offered on FAB14NUTRITION.COM may be operated by third party shopping partners.
They collect personally identifiable information necessary to accept, process and ship your ordered merchandise on behalf of FAB14NUTRITION to provide you with information you may request and updates on the status of your order, and to assist your purchasing experience. Our shopping partners collect personally identifiable information from you by “active” means, whereby you actively give our shopping partners, as FAB14NUTRITION.COM’s agents, that information when ordering merchandise.
Personally identifiable information entered into any of the FAB14NUTRITION.COM shopping services is used only to complete your transaction and never revealed to others or used by our shopping partners for any purpose not authorized by FAB14NUTRITION. Our shopping partners do not own the personally identifiable information they collect and provide such information only to FAB14NUTRITION (or its designee) and to the delivery services (e.g., the U.S. Postal Service and UPS) they use to deliver merchandise that you order from the FAB14NUTRITION.COM shopping services. However, as authorized by FAB14NUTRITION, our shopping partners will provide personally identifiable information in response to legitimate subpoenas or other appropriate law enforcement activities.
Credit card information provided to buy merchandise is used solely to determine that your card is valid, that sufficient credit is available to pay for the purchase and to apply the cost of your purchase to your card when the items are shipped. Credit card information you provide is transmitted across the Internet securely using encryption from your browser to our shopping partners’ secure order processing systems. Some versions of browsers and firewalls do not permit connection to secure servers. In such cases, you will not be able to connect to the server and therefore won’t be able to place an order through a secure connection. While no method is completely impenetrable, our shopping partners utilize state-of-the-art encryption technology used in e-commerce today. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Consequently, while our shopping partners are committed to protecting your personal information, they cannot entirely ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to them.
Contacting the Web Site
Thank you for choosing FAB14NUTRITION!